Looking for a new church-wide campaign? Who isn’t?!! One of the results of campaigns like the 40 Days of Purpose is that many churches have woken up to the potential of supplying their small groups with material that accompanies their message series. Often referred to as an alignment, getting everyone in your congregation involved in the same thing provides a breakthrough opportunity for churches seeking to have impact. Although an increasing number of churches are producing their own small group material, there are some real advantages to using off-the-shelf campaigns:
- You’ll benefit from higher production values than you could develop in-house
- Your energies can be directed to implementing the campaign
- Available campaigns often feature plug-and-play marketing materials (mailers, banners, bulletin shells, invitations, etc.)
- There is often a higher level of creativity in the design and presentation
Because of the tremendous potential of a campaign, there are more available now and more on the way! Here are some of the most popular campaigns:
- Love at Last Sight (new from Kerry and Chris Shook, this is new in fall, 2010 and great for outreach oriented campaigns).
- The Power of a Whisper (new from Bill Hybels, published by Zondervan, and great for helping your congregation learn how to listen to God)
- Live Like You Were Dying (a 30-Day campaign based on the Grammy award winning song)
- One Month to Live (a 30-Day Campaign based on a new book by the same name)
- The Me I Want to Be (John Ortberg’s newest book is also available as a church-wide campaign).
- Life’s Healing Choices (based on John Baker’s book by the same name, this campaign was developed and launched by Saddleback in 2009).
- Unexplainable: Pursuing a Life Only God Can Make Possible (based on the book by Don Cousins a featuring a series of very compelling interviews, this campaign released in 2009)
- Why? (a church-wide 40-day campaign focused on evangelism and apologetics)
- Made (reveals insights about spiritual gifts, serving, and making a difference)
- Nothing’s Too Hard For God (built around 8 needs that people struggle with today)
(Need help? Click here to find out about my Church-Wide Campaign Coaching program)